Google recently announced the Google Apps Developer Challenge, where developers across the globe will be put to the test to find new and innovative ways to use Apps Script, Apps and Drive APIs.
Developers in 6 regions across the world will win prizes that include Chromebooks and up to $20,000 USD with additional prizes for all-student teams!
Interested? All you have to do is build and submit an amazing application in one of these categories:
- Enterprise / Small Business Solutions
- Social / Personal Productivity / Games / Fun
- Not-for-Profit: Education / Water / Food & Hunger / Health
- The Challenge is open to developers worldwide except in select countries/regions
- Your app is not publicly available through the Google Apps Marketplace, Chrome Web Store or any other website prior to August 24, 2012.
- Make sure to include a functionality that would enable the judges to fully test-drive your app.
- You can only form a team of up to three people.
Please visit the Google Apps Developer Challenge site for a complete rundown on the competition. For full details on eligibility, make sure you read the Terms and Conditions.
To help Pinoy developers jumpstart the development process, GDG Philippines will be running workshops and hackathons all over the country. Space is limited, so make sure you register early.
- Manila Hackathon - June 23 - Register Now!
- Cebu - Registration Opening Soon
- Bacolod - Registration Opening Soon
- Zamboanga - Registration Opening Soon