Last night was the preliminary judging for Android Masters held at PLDT Innolab. Android Masters is a collegiate inter-school Android app development challenge.
The judges for the Productivity/Utility Category were:
- Darth Vidar, Mobile Client Software Development Manager, Voyager Innovations, Inc.
- Ely Apao, UX Manager, OLX Philippines
- Mike Pua, Software Engineer, Orange & Bronze Software Labs Inc.
The judges for the Game Category were:
- Luna Cruz, Creative Director and Co-founder, Altitude Games
- Paul Pajo, Developer Evangelist, SMART Communications
- Philip Cheang, Co-founder and Creative Director, By Implication
And the finalists are...
The five finalists for the Game category are Healing Touch from Asia Pacific College, Kuvio from University of Cordilleras, Silang Revolt from Asia Pacific College, Space Voyage LITE from De La Salle University Dasmariñas, and SYNC from De La Salle University Dasmariñas.
The five finalists for the Utility Productivity Category are Crime Chase from University of Cordilleras, ShareZone from De La Salle University-Manila, StimuBrain from University of Cordilleras, Universal Presentation Remote Controller (UPRC) from PHINMA - University of Pangasinan, and XYZbeta from Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
Below are all the entries to the Android Masters competition:
The finals will be held on October 23. If you want to join and watch the pitching and the app demos, register at http://androidmasters.gdgph.org.